Our New Sister

From M -"Our family has four kids. We love the Lord and want to serve him with all we have. Today was a sad day. We have just been notified that we won't be going to China to get the sister we are hoping to adopt until October 22nd. We thought we were going in the middle of September. But the date keeps getting pushed back. I have been looking forward to getting a new sister, and so has our family, we don't have to wait much longer and we are really looking forward to it. The only thing that I'm not to happy about is, I won't be able to go to china because I have to stay in school and go to football. But I can't wait for them to one day come home with my new sister."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're HOME!

Recovering Very Well!