Mission accomplished

Hi All,



We have a cute little girl in our hands now. She is absolutely adorable and you all will love her so much. She walked out with a little backpack on her back and clutching a the panda bear in her left hand that we had sent a month ago. She held the hands of another woman in the orphanage who brought her over. It turns out they had brought her back to the orphanage a week ago to prepare her. In her backpack, she had three little tiny little dolls, our camera and pictures of our family (including Tilly, the boys, etc.). It was heartbreaking and adorable. There have been no tears yet and she hugged Heidi and let me hold her. She fell asleep about 30 minutes after we hade her (in our arms). She is very reserved, quiet and I’m sure very scared so please say a prayer. I am attaching a few pictures and will send more soon. This is amazing, God is good.



Love you all,



Mike

Comments

  1. She is absolutely beautiful! Praise God for his faithfulness and answers to prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable!!!! I have been seeing this moment in my mind for months now: The Newells with Molly Newell in their arms! I long to see the zap of everyone. Wish we could be there! I miss you, Heidi! I am so happy for all of you. Molly, God has blessed you with the greatest family and He has blessed the greatest family with you!

    PS. I don't see the "precious" dress yet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're HOME!

Recovering Very Well!